GTA Mod FORUMS
Welcome GUEST Don't forget to register on GTA MF. Remember, once you visit, Your IP Address gets captured by our BOT. So , you have no choice, Register or Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GTA Mod FORUMS
Welcome GUEST Don't forget to register on GTA MF. Remember, once you visit, Your IP Address gets captured by our BOT. So , you have no choice, Register or Login
GTA Mod FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Interesting and Funny Glitch

2 posters

Go down

Interesting and Funny Glitch Empty Interesting and Funny Glitch

Post by Cell Tennyson Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:42 am

Hi Everybody!!

We all know that in GTA Vice City Little Haiti becomes a hostile place for the player after the mission Trojan Vodoo. I went there with my gang member when a glitch happened...!!! The glitch goes like this:-

1) Take a PCJ 600 or any bike except Pizza-boy.
2) From Printworks get your gang member get in your bike by typing the HOPINGIRL cheat.
3) Go to little haiti and stop your bike near some haitians (keep some distance also).
4) Get out of the bike and hide somewhere.

If done correctly then you will see something funny and interesting happen..If you face any problem feel free to PM me..!!!

Thats all Hope you enjoy that Glitch...!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Cell Tennyson

Back to top Go down

Interesting and Funny Glitch Empty Re: Interesting and Funny Glitch

Post by GTA-KINGG Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Thanks I will try it when I will have a Grand Theft Auto VICE CITY (y)
GTA-KINGG
GTA-KINGG
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down